Stic-it Composite Soft Pad Eyes are a great light weight and waterproof addition to your board. When using the recommended glues Stic-it Composite Soft Pad Eyes are more than capable of lifting the entire weight of your board.
- Foredeck Lashing. Purchase a pack of 4 25mm regular or Ultra Low Profile (ULP) Soft Pad Eyes and glue them to your board. Criss-cross some bungee through them and you have the perfect place to store a dry bag, drink bottle or your paddle whilst you swim. The possibilities are endless!
- GO-PRO teather. Purchase a single 25mm Regular or ULP Soft Pad Eye and glue it to your board using a structural epoxy, you then a have a far safer GO-PRO teather than ever before!
- Spare or replacement leash plug. Purchase a single 40mm Soft Pad Eye, glue it to your board using a structural epoxy and you have a spare or replacement leash plug that does not require any holes to be drilled in your board! If your feeling like pushing the limits to gain a weight advantage then why not try a 25mm Soft Pad Eye.
- Fishing Set Up. Purchase a set of 4 Regular or Ultra Low Profile Soft Pad Eyes and glue them to your board around your bucket. Use some bungee to lash your bucket down and you are ready to catch yourself some dinner! Why not add a 40mm Soft Pad Eye to the front or the back of your board and add an anchor or drogue to your fishing set up?!
- Handle Mounts for a neoprene SLS handle. Purchase a set of 2 40mm handle mounts, glue them to your board with a structural epoxy and you have a strong and light weight way to add a race handle to your board. The handle can be removed when not being used leaving only 2 carbon discs left on your board.
- Light mounting system. Purchase either a set of 1 or 2 40mm handle mounts, glue them to your board and you are ready to mount a set of lights on your board. As an added extra purchase either a Vertical Light Mount (suitable for handle bar or seat post bike lights) or a Horizontal Light Mount (suitable for mounting a torch/flashlight) or make your own solution to suit.